Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Poop on my music not really working right. On my computer it cuts out like every twenty seconds and really doesn't have the same overall effect that I liked about that song. Anyway, my day started out so yuck, but it's gotten like ten times better in the last hour or two. I really don't know why because all I did was clean my room, but it made me super happy. Could have been the gigantic coke I just drank, but my money's on the clean room. I never really thought of myself as a neat nut but I guess I kind of am. Mel quit laughing. Oh that reminds me- I've been searching the internet for a clip of "All I Want for Christmas is You." Haven't found it yet, but I heard Mariah Carey sing it the other day so I'm gonna check her site. Yay for my birthday Thursday :)

No comments: