Sunday, November 14, 2004

So it's been awhile since I last posted... Yeah I really don't have an excuse so I just won't give one. I went to the mall a few days ago and I must say, I'm not really very excited about Thanksgiving this year. I think I'll blame that on the media and stores trying to cash in on Christmas. It's not that I don't like Christmas, but when the stores start decorating this early, it kind of ticks me off. What happened to Thanksgiving? Did I miss the turkey with the parade and football extravaganza? I guess it's silly, but I saw a house last week with Christmas lights and I was actually angry. I always like to do things early, but Christmas lights in the first week of November is just a little much. It probably has something to do with having an early December birthday. I always enjoyed decorating the tree and doing Christmas things at my birthday party and when people start decorating for Christmas now, it really diminishes the effect. So I'm asking you to help cut down on excessive Christmas build- up and buy a turkey.

No comments: