Monday, August 30, 2004

Pop-up

I think that my little pop-up verse is decreasing accidental traffic to this page, and while most people don't value accidental traffic, I do. I'm currently accepting constructive criticism (put it on the tagboard) regarding this problem. I'm also taking song suggestions so if you have a favorite that is clean (we're talking spotless i.e. you would be comfortable listening to it with your grandma) and uplifting feel free to e-mail or use the tagboard. Suggestions on everything would be greatly appreciated. Send me e-mail :) if you don't know the address then you're probably not qualified to make a suggestion. Luv y'all! Good luck to Ashy on her first week.

-See how I put the important stuff at the bottom so that you have to read the whole thing? Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that.

No comments: