Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ouch!

So this is pretty much a whiney (sp?) post but I think if I write it down maybe I won't be so frustrated. I had forgotten how much writing helps me work through stuff till I found this blog. Anyway, here's why I'm whiney: I got in a little accident last Tuesday (not my fault- she rearended me) and I'm still sore. My doctor said that was probably normal, but it's so annoying. I really wish that girl hadn't hit me. I felt bad for her because it sounds like it's going to be expensive to fix my car and she seemed upset, but it's been a big hassle for me too. My mom traded cars with me, and her car is nice and everything, but it's just not the same. I can't wait to get my car back, but they said it could be another week before they can replace everything.

No comments: