Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hey, my counter finally hit 1000! Yay me. I don't feel like studying right now so I'm gonna waste time on here and then go get my hair cut. Pray for me and the hair lady because I'm trying a new one. I have to study like crazy because I just found out I have a 91 in my eco class and the final is worth more than I thought it was. Poop on finals. And headaches. I had the worst headache this morning and it like just went away around 3:00. Yeah I know no one really cares but this is my blog and I'll whine if I want to. It's not like I have a captive audience or anything. You could go to another site. Go ahead. See if I care. Actually, I really won't know if you leave or not so it's just between you and God. Yeah now that I've guilted you into staying I really don't have anything else to write right now. Good luck on finals.

No comments: